Thursday 28 February 2013

MUSIC: Cyril Hahn for HUNGER



Cyril Hahn has released another killer mix, this time for  Hunger magazine. It's an hour of smooth, chill electronica.

I really like the fact that he hasn't included the tracks that made him blow up (Say My Name, Losing You, etc) because it shows that he's not wanting to play on the same shit all the time. I'm really looking forward to him releasing some original stuff.


Playlist below...


Nosaj Thing - Aquarium Lapalux - Guuurl Sepalcure - See Me Feel Me James Blake - I Mind Aphx Twin - Xtal Gabriele Aplin - Please Don't Say You Love Me (Cyril Hahn Remix) New Look - Nap on the Bow Gerry Read - Evidence Toro y Moi - Say That Daphni - Yes I Know George Fitzgerald - Child Anaxander - Antoinette Faye - Water Against the Rocks (Hnny Remix) Romare - The Blues Sirmo - Make Your Body (Broke One Remix) Miguel - Adorn (Groundislava & Benedek Cool Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment